Monday, January 16, 2012

Introductory

Hi, my name is Jimmy Seto and I am a freshman majoring in electrical engineering.  There isn't much to know about me except that I don't talk much.  However, I am not shy.  I spend most of my time sleeping, listening to music, and doing homework. I like all kinds of music such as rap, pop, classical, etc. Currently, I am listening to classical /classical crossover music.  Also, when I say classical, I mean more of the modern classical music with artists such as Yiruma, Howard Shore, and Ennio Morricone. I don’t have one favorite artist of all time, but my favorite artist as of now is Hayley Westenra.  Besides music, the computer game League of Legends has consumed much of my time.  I think if I estimate all the time I spent on that game, the result would probably be a few months, maybe half a year.  I haven’t been able to quit the game since it’s rather addicting but I have been able to get my account suspended twice so I couldn’t play as much.  As of now, my account can get suspended one more time before I get a permanent ban (which wouldn’t be bad because I need to stop wasting my time on that game). 
Other Stuff about me… I love the Lord of the Rings trilogy as well as The Hobbit.  I am a fan of awkward moments as long as I’m not part of them.  Trees are nice.  I had horrible acne but now I just have horrible acne scars.  And this is 261 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment